Pages

11/01/2011

From photo to house #4

House number 4 came the old fashion way - an actual hold in your hand photograph (remember those kind?)   I scanned it and used Photoshop to enlarge the picture.


And house number 4 begins:






My favorite part of this one is the flags blowing in the wind.  Compare it to the original photo:

The finished size is about 15" x 18".  One more to go and I'm all done with houses....for now!  I definitely think this one is better than the last.

Be Creative Today!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is completely amazing! Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is awesome! The flags blowing in the wind are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is exiting quilt! I love to make patchwork pictures and yours is really beautiful and great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work - it is a lovely house.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped for a visit - and appreciate your comments!

Share It